Simple, safe, strong, comfortable:
Sopris halters are the best halters on the market
and we offer them at an exceptional price.
Give this halter a try, and you'll never use a non-Sopris halter again.
This is why the Sopris halter is the best halter you can buy for your alpaca:
(or llama or sheep (lambs to rams) or goat or miniature cattle/horses/donkeys or yak)
- Sopris halters are Amish-sewn
- We use only solid brass hardware on our halters & leads
- Stand-up nose band won't flop to cause haltering difficulties
- No clutter of adjusting buckles; simply tighten or loosen the crown strap for adjustment
- Won't restrict movement—-each halter size automatically adjusts to a wide range of nose sizes
- Won't slip down and tighten on your alpaca’s nose
- Noseband pressure actually decreases as the lead is tightened
- Provides clear communication during training sessions and shows
- Strong enough to withstand restraint and sudden surprises
- Subtle and classy look for shows
- No offset edges or uncomfortable hardware next to your alpaca's face
- Just loosen the crown strap to allow for comfortable chewing
- Tighten crown strap to enhance control and communication during training, showing, and restraint
$13.00 HLT 1
Closes with a Fastex side release buckle on the crown strap. Fits nose circumferences of 6” to 8”; newborns to 6 months. 5/8" Nylon webbing in Black only.
$13.00 HLT 2
Fits nose circumferences of 8” to 10”; 6 months to 20 months. 5/8" Nylon webbing in Black; Brown; Burgundy; Green; Pink; Purple; Red; Royal Blue; Silver.
$13.00 HLT 3
Fits nose circumferences of 10” to 12”; 18 months to most adults. 5/8" Nylon webbing in Black; Brown; Burgundy; Green; Pink; Purple; Red; Royal Blue; Silver.
$13.00 HLT 4
Fits nose circumferences of 12” to 14”; largest alpacas. 5/8" Nylon webbing in Black; Brown; Burgundy; Green; Pink; Purple; Red; Royal Blue; Silver.
Get added control with our SoprisX Halter Handles